MEI works to improve outcomes for people with chronic kidney disease. How?
- As thought leaders. We share a vision and unique perspective gained from decades of experience.
- As researchers. We conduct studies, then publish our findings to expand the body of knowledge about patient behavior and experience.
- As creators of medical education programs. We build on research to develop effective programs for patients and professionals.
- As patient advocates. We work to create patient-friendly healthcare policy.
- As subject-matter experts. We share our expertise in patient-centered care, self-management, and dialysis with the community via articles, participation in national committees, and as consultants.
Support for our work comes from project fees, grants, government contracts, and donations.
Put our expertise to work for you. MEI can help improve outcomes and lower costs for your CKD patients.
CE Credits for Nurses, Social Workers and Dialysis Technicians
MEI wants to help you do the best job you can by offering an array of continuing education courses based on research and adult learning principles. Each course has been reviewed by a team of clinical professionals and approved for CE credit by an authorized accrediting agency.View CE Courses