Your browser appears to be out of date. For the best experience, please consider upgrading to Firefox.
MEI works to improve outcomes for people with chronic kidney disease. How?
- As thought leaders. We share a vision and unique perspective gained from decades of experience.
- As researchers. We conduct studies, then publish our findings to expand the body of knowledge about patient behavior and experience.
- As creators of medical education programs. We build on research to develop effective programs for patients and professionals.
- As patient advocates. We work to create patient-friendly healthcare policy.
- As subject-matter experts. We share our expertise in patient-centered care, self-management, and dialysis with the community via articles, participation in national committees, and as consultants.
Support for our work comes from project fees, grants, government contracts, and donations.
Put our expertise to work for you. MEI can help improve outcomes and lower costs for your CKD patients.